Your privacy is critically important to us. With the Blabberize IOS app, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
All data we store on our server beyond your username is private. In that it is completely encrypted meaning no one without your personal device has access to the data. All blabberize content (Videos/Actors) you create is stored on your phone and is under your control. If you delete it we have no backups because we never had that data in the first place.
Messages are a little different but equally secure. Messages that you send with the blabberize app are stored on the server but are fully end to end encrypted. Meaning we at blabberize have no way to read them at all. The only person that can read them is the individual you send them to.
Our free blabberize app uses advertising currently provided by Admob. Anonymous statistical information is reported to them so they can see whether their adverts are effective. (Click for more information about Admob)[http://www.admob.com/]
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Hi! We at Blabberize are trying to make it easier to make talking pictures - essentially virtual avatars. We strive to make forward thinking presentations of information using content that's easily available today. Our mission is to bring visions of the future closer. To inspire that anything is possible. The world is what you make of it and we want to provide the tools for the optimist to create a better tomorrow they imagine.
- Our mobile applications (Blabberize IOS)
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to use the messaging portion of the app. This information is a username and then a means to contact you for the purposes of resetting your email.
- Public Profile Information: The blabberize app has no public profile information. The only way anyone could see your username is if you were messaging with them in the app. And for them to be messaging with them in the first place you'd have to tell your username to them so that they could add you.
- Transaction and Billing Information: Purchase infomation and data is not stored by the Blabberize app. All purchase information and transactions happen via the Apple App store.
- Credentials: Your login credentials are stored by us encrypted and are used only for verifying your identity when logging into the messaging portion of the app.
- Communications With Us (Hi There!): You can communicate with us via our support at support at blabberize.com
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information mobile devices, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that users perform in the app - other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a site (for example events like: You created an actor, you finished recording - are recorded). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Stored Information: Messages are the stored on the server in fully encrypted form. Your mobile device which you sent the message from is the only device that can decrpyt the message. If you send an actor via the messaging feacture - that too is fully encrpyted and only able to be seen by yourself and the person you've sent it to.
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, host your website, backup and restore your website, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition--for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a plan after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Mobouy inc and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Mobouy inc and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Mobouy inc and our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations (for example, through our Reader Post Suggestions), target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who have a particular plan with us or have been our user for a certain length of time), and serve relevant advertisements.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that: (1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account--for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a paid plan; or (2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or (3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or (4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information--for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience;
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site.
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Mobouy inc, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to the blabberize app.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
The blabberize app doesn't display any of your data publically. If you choose to export data from blabberize as video - that content is under your discretion to distribute (for example via text messaging or uploading to third party services).
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it--which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information--and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze usage on the blabberize app and investigate issues if something goes wrong. After the thirty days are up, the deleted content may remain on our backups and caches until purged.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Reach Us to, well, find out how to reach us. EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to Reach Us
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Visitors to Blabberize.com